Yay I'm finally a proud DIS mousketeer!!

5mins2disney

DIS Veteran
:thumbsup2

I feel like I got a promotion or something! /cheers Just happy not to be a noob anymore! /grin

- George

5mins2disney said:
:thumbsup2

I feel like I got a promotion or something! /cheers Just happy not to be a noob anymore! /grin

- George

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Welcome to the "we-spend-way-too-much-time-here Club" :teeth: :teeth:

.....and love every minute :goodvibes

:sunny:

Hehe...definitely true! If there was a "posts read" count like there is a "posts" count it would be very telling! lol

:rolleyes1

I spend too much time on the 'net in general, and in the last 9 months or so it all seems to be Disney related, especially now that it's winter here and our thoughts turn to warm, sunny Florida.... /sigh....

Only one thing left to do.... make trip plans!! So...along those lines...hehe... told DW last night that I'm going to our place in Jan for a 4 day guys golf trip, no wives or kids allowed! /GRIN She actually said OK too! LOL...but I did follow it up with "you should go down there with your girlfriends sometime soon for a girls weekend trip!". :teeth:

Hoping we can hit PI too...every time we've visited it's been with the kids, and we're always so park oriented that we have yet to play any golf, go to anything adult oriented like PI, etc!

Congrats, took me a while but got to 1000 a few weeks ago...Wow, first thought was, "I need to get a life!"

I post a little less since we sold our 7 bedroom home last year, but still really enjoy giving an unbiased view of the rental market issues around Disney...

Yes, it is addictive, especially this board when you own property!!!

All the best...Ted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter