Yay! Got Remy Ressie for April Cruise

inkkognito

<font color=green>I shall call him Mini-Me<br><fon
We just got the call about the Fantasy maiden voyage date change, so I cancelled it and shifted the money onto our April Dream cruise. That was enough to pay it off, and we're in the Platinum booking window, so I popped out to see if there was Remy availability. Yep! That will be our third Dream cruise, so it's going to be hard to wait that long, but I just know Remy will be worth it. I hope they have a delivery service to bring you back to your stateroom because our ressie is at 8 and I know it's a loooong meal like Victoria & Albert's. I figure we'll be very tired and full by the time we're done so we may need assistance to get to our room and crash in bed.

Just out of curiosity...with Platinum status we get the service charge in Palo comped. On the Dream, is it Palo or Remy or just Palo? Also, we are currently limited to one Palo dinner per cruise in advance--are you allowed to book one Palo AND one Remy or is it one or the other?

Can't tell you about the comped fee but I can confirm you can book Palo AND Remy in advance - even if not platinum.

Can't tell you about the comped fee but I can confirm you can book Palo AND Remy in advance - even if not platinum.
You get to book it online earlier if you are Platinum, although it is indeed available to everyone at the 75 day point if there are still ressies available.

I'm guessing it's just Palo for the freebie, but I'll ask about Remy on the christening cruise. Perhaps they give you an equivalent credit toward Remy if you skip Palo. I imagine it will be hard for people to do both on a three night cruise, and it would be a shame to miss the freebie if you choose Remy.

Having just looked up the cost of Remy, I'm sure it's not included. OUCH! It better be good!

I'm expecting Victoria & Albert's quality. We've only done it once, for a very special occasion (when I sold my first book). It was worth the money but not something I would do regularly; it's a meal and an experience too. I have to try Remy once early on, and then we will probably reserve it for special occasions like a birthday or anniversary cruise. In the meantime, we'll "slum it" at Palo, hee hee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter