• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yay! Finally got reservations for BCV!!

Kim&Chris

DIS Veteran
I've been wanting to stay at this resort for years. Each time we tried to make a reservation (even prior to becoming DVC owners) they had nothing available.

On a whim, I tried for next June...and got 'em!!! I am SO happy :thumbsup2

Do any of you know of any websites that have pics of rooms, grounds, pools, etc?

Well, you can go on the official DVC site of course and get some great photos and video tour.

And you can look at DIS member photos at this link .

I really like the Dis photos - because you can email other disers and ask questions if you want too.

most people are happy that you noticed their pictures and will help you.

Congratulations! My absolute favorite place in Disney. Enjoy and I have a stie you'll enjoy. I don't have enough posts to post a URL. Please send me a private message with your email and I can email you the site. Unless there is some other creative way I can get it to you. I'm in Central Jersey, glad to meet you!

Another BCV lover here! And a lover of the BC Marketplace's gelato. I'd love to post some of my pictures to help give you a feel of the place:
The view from my Courtyard View studio:

6-25-2006-018.jpg

The view from my Woods view (I loved the eiffel tower in the backround):

DSCF0341.jpg

DSCF0342.jpg

Congratulations!!! What a great resort. We stayed there last year, in June, and also have a pic of the view from the balcony. We had an inner corner room and had the whole balcony to ourselves. It must have been at least 14x14... It really extended the living space.

Have a great trip!

http://www.parkinfo2go.com/dvc-bcv/room228.php

We just returned from two nights there for F & W. I was so excited when the waitlist came through. :tink: for your visit!

Simba's Mom said:
How do you send pictures to them? I'd be happy to send the pictures from the two studios. You can PM me the info if you want. Thanks so much.
Just send them an e-mail through their contact us link: http://www.parkinfo2go.com/contact.php
and let them know you have some pictures to share. If they don't already have views from the room you are providing, they are always open to new ones!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter