Yamabuki restaurant at PPH?

Chicago526

<font color=red>Any dream will do...<br><font colo
DH and I are still trying to decide what restaurant to have dinner at one night while in DLR. Has anyone eaten at Yamabuki, the Japanesse restaurant at Paridise Pier? We love Asian food and this will give us a chance to check out the hotel...

Any and all comments are appreciated! :wave2:

Yamabuki's is one of my favorite sit-down restaurants at the Disneyland Resort. It is more contemporary Japanese though there is plenty of traditional cuisine as well and a full sushi bar.

My wife and I usually get the beef teriyaki combination dinner, which comes with tempura, miso soup, rice, California rolls, salad, etc.

For dessert, try the Mickey orange carving. Tasty and just the right Disney touch to finish off your meal.

Enjoy,
Matt

Based on the menu they have more "western" type dishes, as well as traditional dishes. We plan on eating there one night, my wife and I love sushi, and I like to try interesting traditional Japanese dishes, but I will avoid Ika Natto, or anything with Natto in it. I'd rather drink the Beverly @ Epcot :)

We made reservations in April for lunch already. We've never been before so it'll be our first time. If your're AP holders, you get a 20% discount on lunch in the month of April Mon-Fri. We're looking forward to it. Our kids love Japanese food.

We ate here last July and thought it was very good. I don't remember what DH ordered, but I had my usual California Rolls and I thought they were good. We sat at the Sushi bar and it was fun. It wasn't the best sushi I had ever had, but we would definitely eat here again.
Hope this helps!

We love that rest. We try to eat there at least once during our stay, but be sure to make reservations. We barely got in last time, and when we got to the rest. there was hardly anyone there. They said that they shut down part of the rest. when it is a slow period. So have fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter