Yakitori House--our experience

Belle5

DIS Veteran
We have wanted to try this counter service establishment for a long time. DH had the marinated spicy tuna roll with wasabi which he thought was pretty good. He had to ask for more wasabi. (He loves it.) The one thing that drove us crazy about this place was that they don't have sugar, equal, condiments and so forth out where you can serve yourself. You have to go stand back in line to ask for them. They are kept behind the counter. I ordered the iced green tea which I had to go back several times to ask for more ice because it was so warm. I ordered the salad which comes with the same yummy ginger dressing that the Teppenyaki (the expensive sit down restaurant) serves.

We all had the Shogun combo's (chicken and beef with teriyaki sauce and steamed rice). Our reviews are mixed. My DH loved it. I thought it was just ok. My kids were divided as well. In hind sight I would have ordered the three younger kiddos the regular fried chicken kids meal.

We seem to eat here every trip. It is one place where our VERY picky DS8 will eat something. The kids (also DD4) love playing near the water and checking out the fish.

Jill

I have the same problem - what does your DS eat at the Yakatori?

Sue

Pigby....my DS will eat the "beef stuff" as DH calls it :) He also liked the chicken teriyaki. (If he had his way he would eat all his meals from the McDonald's fry station in EPCOT in World Showcase near the Future World entrance.)

Jill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter