• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yakitori House - No dessert?

2Tiggies

Near to Tigger's House
DD would probably like this menu. Is there no dessert menu here? I don't see one on Allears. Thought we could take our dessert with us after dinner for while we wait for Illuminations. Otherwise we'll do it for lunch without the dessert.

chocolate chip cookie or sometimes ginger cake that I personally think is gross. Not a good desert place.

Walk over to Morroco and eat at Tangerine before Illuminations..great food and desserts and coffee there. Then just head over to the railings and find a spot. Much better all around than Yakitori IMHO.

Connears

I liked the ginger cake but I had it maybe four years ago.

If you are on DDP, the only dessert you may get at Tangierine Cafe is baklava.

Thanks, that helps a lot. :thumbsup2 Just trying to figure our rough touring plans so we don't run from one end of the park to the other to eat. If we do eat there in the evening we can just skip the dessert and buy it separately elsewhere if desired. We are on the Dining Plan but don't eat dessert with every meal anyhow, so not bothered about skipping it - epsecially if it is gross (meaning wasting time walking over to find a trash can ....:rolleyes1.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter