Yak & Yeti?

shannonstar

StarGirlJapp
I currently have a reservation, but would like a different time. They are showing no availability at all for either of the dates we are going to be in AK. I am a Landry's Select Club Member. Will I be able to get a walk up time just a bit earlier than my original ADR time? I don't want to drop the ADR without a plan in mind.

yes. I did just that in August 13. I tried to switch it the night before/morning of but only managed to get a later that that I wasn't a fan of. I didn't have my card with me so was nervous and kept my ADR. I was accommodated with no problems. A couple of weeks later, we decided we wanted to eat there again (loved it so much the first time!). This time I walked up with my Landry's account open on my phone. They were packed by seated my party of 7 with no issues even though we didn't have an ADR.

Personally, I would drop the ADR - gives you more flexibility :)

You don't need the ADR at all if you're a Landry's member. You get priority seating over those with reservations anyway.

In fact, when we first joined the club a few years ago, we'd already made an ADR for Yak & Yeti before we joined and ended up being charged the no show fee because they never checked us in in the system, they only saw that we were members, so we got charged $30 and had to go get it refunded next time we went to AK when we saw it on our bank account a few days later.

This makes me feel so much better. I will drop it and see. We have two different days we might go anyway.

I never make an ADR for Yak & Yeti. I know I can get a table whenever I walk up with my Landry's card. I don't want to chance having a cancellation fee if something happens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter