Yak&yeti, Restaurant Marrakesh, & Coral Reef

kindra657

Dedicated to a Mouse
hubby & I decided to go to WDW for the 4th of july weekend (alone :). this was a last minute trip so our ADR choices were limited. I've never eaten at any of these & I probably wouldn't have if I made these ADR's 180 days out but I'm so glad that we did!!

Yak&Yeti for lunch: DH and I both had the skirt flank steak with jasmine rice, shrimp tempura, and veggies

DISNEY07-04-08018.jpg

this dish was AMAZING!!! Rating: 8/10

Restaurant Marrakesh was very neat!! there was a belly dancer & the food was pretty good! I was shocked because I'm not an adventerous eater & I enjoyed my dish. I had beef with couscous but forgot to take a pic of the dish :(
DISNEY07-04-08069.jpg

food + total experience= 7/10

That skirt steak at Yak N Yeti looks fantastic!!! Can't wait for your Coral Reef review!!!

Coral Reef was our favorite!! The atmoshere, service, food, etc was flawless!
overall rating: 8.5/10!!

we ordered an appetizer: the "land & sea"
DISNEY07-04-08091.jpg

he had the grilled chop (AMAZING!!)
DISNEY07-04-08094.jpg

I had the strip steak (pretty good)
DISNEY07-04-08095.jpg

we both had the jack&bailey's mousse??? (i can't remember the name) but this lil cup of heaven was BOMB!!!!
DISNEY07-04-08097.jpg

DISNEY07-04-08085.jpg

Great reviews!!! We are all really looking forward to eating at Yak N Yeti and Coral Reef when we go:thumbsup2

Thanks for the pix of Yak and Yeti! It's definitely going to make our list for next summer. DS and I stopped in for a look around the lobby and dining room the week of June 27 and both agreed to bring DH and DD along for a lunch in 2009! It even had ribs on the menu--a sure pleaser for DH:goodvibes

thanks for the Yak and Yeti review. Have Ressie for it in Sept, and thought about canceling until I saw the picture and review. Now it is an absolute!!!
thanks
:cool1:

DH and I did Yak & Yeti last month and we loved it! It was fantastic

thanks for Yak and Yeti review, i am going there my first nite there (which is in 10 days :yay: ) i was excited to go there just because AK needed a sitdown restrauant, but now i know i am going ot like the food! and i might even try that moroccan place now because of your review! thanks!

Thank you for the review. We have reservations at yak and yeti in Sept and were debating to kep or cancel. After your post we will def try it.

thanks for Yak and Yeti review, i am going there my first nite there (which is in 10 days :yay: ) i was excited to go there just because AK needed a sitdown restrauant, but now i know i am going ot like the food! and i might even try that moroccan place now because of your review! thanks!

no prob & i hope u do enjoy the food! awesome u will be there soon too!!! :dance3:

We are going down for 8 full days of good eating in sept (20th-28th)! I will be posting a review of these as well:

Le Cellier -lunch
Cinderella's Royal Table- breakfast
Liberty Tree Tavern-late lunch, early dinner
50's prime time cafe- dinner
biergarten-dinner
coral reef-lunch
VICTORIA & ALBERT'S!!!
whispering canyon cafe-dinner
boma-dinner

check back after oct 1st & my pics and reviews should have been started!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter