Yak & Yeti/50's Prime Time Bars

Nohal

DIS Veteran
I'd like to eat at both of these restaurants next week. I had to cancel my September trip due to Irma so lost free dining. Reservations aren't available for when I would want them. If I can't get same day reservations can I eat at the bar and order from the main menus?

There is always the option of the Yak and Yeti quick service. Not as extensive a menu but still very good

Really want to eat at Yak & Yeti as the cream cheese wontons are my all time favorite.

I'd like to eat at both of these restaurants next week. I had to cancel my September trip due to Irma so lost free dining. Reservations aren't available for when I would want them. If I can't get same day reservations can I eat at the bar and order from the main menus?
Yes, you can eat at the bar and order from the regular menu at both places. Enjoy

Yes. We didn't have a reservation. We waited for a bar seat to open up and ate there. Seating is limited. I'm guessing max 10 seats. It was aggravating that parents had children sitting in two of the bar seats. But, we were told by the bartenders that they couldn't ask them to move for paying bar patrons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter