Yak and Yeti review

maciemouse

DIS Veteran
We just returned from four nights at Disney World. We ate at Ohana's, 50's Prime time, Yak and Yeti, and the Grand Floridian Cafe. We did not have a bad meal table service wise. They were all good. But the best was Yak and Yeti. I cannot believe I haven't eaten here until now. I had shrimp lo mein, my husband had shrimp and steak. The desserts were to die for. This is the best my kids ate the entire trip. They had the kids lo mein and chicken. Can't wait to eat there again next year!

We had lunch at Yak & Yeti in March and had a great time. We had the dim sum for two, the green beans, and the lettuce cups - one with chicken and one with tofu. We had a vegetarian in our party and there were lots of choices for her. We mentioned it to the server and he went over all the options, most of which were not obvious from the menu. The green beans were great. The tofu lettuce cups were better than the chicken. Our server was really friendly and helpful. We will be back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter