Yak and Yeti review

suevee

<font color=red>I am in a frenzy!<br><font color=r
We just got back yesterday and ate at some great restaurants, unfortunately the Yak and Yeti was not one of them. We ordered the Dim Sum appetiser, the Sweet and Sour Chicken, and the Orange glazed chicken. The chicken while moist had no taste. The sauces were so bland as to be non existent. We were very disappointed. I mean, messing up on Sweet and Sour chicken???? The Dim Sum was ehh...We will not be going back. I am canceling my June ADR for this restaurant today.

a couple weeks ago the crusted salmon was really good, the service was lousy and the manager didn't seem to care that service was lousy. They use two systems for tracking orders, so if you are on DDP you get a bill that looks like no where else.

They did not take the Disney Dining Experience card. But they did take 10% off for the Annual Passholder. My service was fine, it was the food I had a problem with.

I had a late lunch (4pmish) meal at Yak and Yeti back in January when I was there to run the marathon.
I have to admit that I agree with the original poster. The food was pretty bland, imho. Presentation was good and our server was fine, but it's not a place I would frequent again.

I was so hoping I would love it.
Kris

We had an excellent lunch there at the end of February.

We shared Pork Pot Stickers and Prawn Crisps for appetizer.

My Honey had PHO---a Vietnamese soup and I had Shrimp Tempura.

It was all very good and the service was attentive. The decor transported you to Asia.

Maybe they were still adjusting in January??? :confused3

We WILL be going back again. There were other things on the menu to try!

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

OP---I see that you are usually in SOG....were you stationed in Asia, perhaps?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter