Yak and Yeti & Planet hollywood deluxe only now?

littlelaura

If theres no chocolate in heaven, i aint going!
we are on the DDP. i have made adrs with planet hollywood and yak& yeti. these were showing up on the DDP when i checked in Dec (when the updated list came out), but right now are showing as deluxe dp only? is this correct or is it a glitch on the disney website?

It's a glitch. There are no "deluxe-only" restaurants on the DDP. If it takes DxDP, it takes DDP TS as well.

The website is incorrect, as usual. Both accept the regular plan.

I am suggesting that if you really want to know which restaurants accept the dining plan, you cannot rely on the website, nor can you rely on CMs at WDW-DINE (who, it appears, use the website to get their information because they are giving out the same incorrect information as the website). The only reliable source is the printed Disney dining plan brochure (assuming it is the final version of the brochure).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter