Yak and Yeti on DDP

Adreana

Mouseketeer
Can a meal be split using one credit for 2 people at Yak and Yeti? I know it is not owned by Disney that is why I'm asking. Thanks

Can a meal be split using one credit for 2 people at Yak and Yeti? I know it is not owned by Disney that is why I'm asking. Thanks
I don't know for sure, but I think you can use 1 credit & share the meal. We did a lot of sharing on our last trip so I looked into where we could split meals & I never saw Y&Y mentioned as somewhere that wouldn't allow it. Via Napoli was the only non-buffet that I read would be a problem. FYI...we ate at Via Napoli & used a combo of credits & OOP & it was fine.

I hope someone has first hand experience for you. I'm curious too because Y&Y is definitely on my radar for the next trip but only if we can share since the portions look huge.

I am interested as well. We are considering Y&Y, but I know that for some of the trip I will be sharing wth my DDIL. She eats next to nothing, and I hate to throw away food. Sharing with her always works well for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter