Yak and Yeti Counter Service

WhiteRose39

Mouseketeer
Has anyone used a CS credit from the dining plan at Yak and Yeti Counter Service?

It is not listed on the dining plan brochure.

Patty

I have and it was ok. Both DH and I got the honey chicken which was good but the mushy rice they put in the bottom of the container was gross. His eggroll was good also.

Yes. It's not a particularly great deal on DDP, but the food is OK.

Since it's run by a 3rd-party company, they're not on the 2010 brochure yet, as the 3rd-parties do their annual up-to-the-last-minute negotiations with Disney.

My wife and I had this last Oct, and felt that there is better CS food in the park. We both had the honey chicken. As a PP said the rice was mushy as was the chicken. It tasted and looked like it was sitting in the honey sauce for awhile.

I think Flame Tree Bar-B-Que is a better value with better food. Plus I love the key lime pie there, one of the only places to get that desert that I kniow of.

We go here at least once a trip. We find the food good, and VERY plentiful. Love the Honey Chicken, and the shrimp lo-mein. The Mango tart for desert is a great change! And we love the little red take out boxes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter