Yahoo for single digits

chellebelle

Mouseketeer
Woo hoo for single digits in just 9 short days I'll be leave for Disneyland!!

So excited!!

K I'm a goof but I just wanted to share some of my giddiness(is that a word)

I'll share in your excitement. We fly into Long Beach tomorrow and just might have to stop at DL for a couple hours before going to San Diego. Then we get to spend all of Monday, Tuesday, and part of Wednesday at the Happiest Place on Earth!!

We leave on Saturday!!! On monday we'll be walking through the gates and going on the teacups :cool1:

Jager_mom said:
YAY!!!!!

We leave tomorrow morning :cool1: :banana: :cheer2:

Im so excited for you! Remember we all love TR!!! hehehe! Have a blast! Oh and try to get some sleep tonight, it will be a long exhausting funfilled day tomorrow.

We only have 5 more days before driving out of our garage in AZ!!! I get to meet up with Ladies I have only known on a pregnancy board for 5 yrs for the first time. It is also my first time at Disneyland and I am doing the trip alone with just DD8 and DS4. Wish me luck!! I hope that we are leaving when the POTC crowd are checking in. We are so excited!!!!

:cheer2: :wizard: :dance3:

We leave Sunday morning and will be in the parks Mon, Tues, Wed, and Friday! :woohoo: :wave:

Kayla's Mom!!! My oldest name is Micaela and we will be returning on Saturday to Tucson So we will be on the road together. LOL!!! Have loads of fun!!

Only 4 more days to go!!!!

Arilady said:
Kayla's Mom!!! My oldest name is Micaela and we will be returning on Saturday to Tucson So we will be on the road together. LOL!!! Have loads of fun!!

Only 4 more days to go!!!!

Too funny! You have a wonderful trip too! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter