• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yachtsmen or Ragland Rd? Please help me decide.

summersalt

DIS Veteran
We have one day during our trip that will not be a park day. We've decided to go to DTD and BW on this day. I can't decide which restaurant to book an ADR? My husband and I love food and aren't picky eaters. Also, we won't have the kids on this trip. Should we go to Ragland Rd and enjoy the Entertainment along with the meal? Or go to Yachtsmen and jump over to Jellyrolls? Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

It would be a matter of personal preference and budget.
Yachtsman would have far better service and food than RR. But it is a more upscale atmosphere.
I have experienced nothing but good food and service at RR. However I know those who have not, and reviews on the Dis seem to show an inconsistency there. (Unless things have changed these past few months.)
Either I think would be fine.
If PI was still open I would say go to RR and check out the DTD area. But since it is not, I would not. But again, just a matter of personal preference.
I would be more of a Flying Fish and Illuminations type person. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter