Yachtsman or Le Cellier??

Yachtsman or Le Cellier??

• Yachtsman

• Le Cellier

Results are only viewable after voting.
have you looked lately? Reservations are getting much easier.... :rotfl2: I had several days were it came up on my trip next week (and I was looking last week.) I chose to leave them open for other unsuspecting tourists rather then waste my cash there again. (Yes, I gave this place a couple of tries!)

Actually I think it's been "popular" simply because "if it's that hard to get a reservation it must be good" followed by well "for that much money we must have liked it"

ANd I can't see how Yatchsman was that much cheaper. An 8 oz filet at LeCellier is $43 and $42 at Yatchsman....

Money really is no option, I have no care at all what it costs if it is good... I went to both less than a month ago and FOR ME Le Cellier was so much better, and it was a much harder reservation yes it seats less but it is STILL extremely popular!!! Even the server said they DID NOT enjoy working at Yachtsman really really poor service and food... Nothing on the APP menu appealed to anyone in my party either... the setting is extremely bland and boring really again the worst signature dining experience I have EVER had at Disney!!!

Money really is no option, I have no care at all what it costs if it is good... I went to both less than a month ago and FOR ME Le Cellier was so much better, and it was a much harder reservation yes it seats less but it is STILL extremely popular!!! Even the server said they DID NOT enjoy working at Yachtsman really really poor service and food... Nothing on the APP menu appealed to anyone in my party either... the setting is extremely bland and boring really again the worst signature dining experience I have EVER had at Disney!!!

Sorry, but my worst signature was LeCellier. The goal was turn the table not provide a signature experience. The tables are crammed in there, the steak was fatty. The soup was good, but at a signature your main dish should not be served with the appetizer :rotfl2:

I left feeling I would have eaten better at my local Longhorn Steakhouse

Look at it this way, if the poll results reflect how diners feel you should find it easier and easier to get a table

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter