Yachtsman, FF, or an Epcot restaurant?

Ursula_Fan

Mouseketeer
I'll be at the Swan for a May conference. Mom & dad coming to visit. We will go to Il Mulino one night. Previously been to BlueZoo. We would like to try somewhere new in the Epcot area that's not Italian food. In Epcot we have done Le Cellier, San Angel Inn, Rose & Crown, Chefs de France, Garden Grill, Coral Reef. Personally, I love HBD in HS but have been voted down. Would you recommend Yachtsman, Flying Fish, or an Epcot restaurant? Thanks!

I would do Flying Fish or Space 220 - FF for food, Space for novelty (though the food is pretty good). If you do Space, consider booking the lounge for more flexibility in the menus. Perhaps also consider Amare at Swan Reserve.

We have been to both Yachtsman and Flying Fish. Yachtsman is really good, but I can get a steak at quite a few places. Flying Fish was wonderful, our whole family loved it and it has a great selection of fish/seafood and unique preparations, so I would go with that one.

Based on a few years ago, I would say Flying Fish. We ate at Yachtsman's once, and it was fine, but didn't care to go back. We went to Flying Fish every trip.

I loved FF in the past, but have not been there since it reopened.
It would be my vote.

I'll be at the Swan for a May conference. Mom & dad coming to visit. We will go to Il Mulino one night. Previously been to BlueZoo. We would like to try somewhere new in the Epcot area that's not Italian food. In Epcot we have done Le Cellier, San Angel Inn, Rose & Crown, Chefs de France, Garden Grill, Coral Reef. Personally, I love HBD in HS but have been voted down. Would you recommend Yachtsman, Flying Fish, or an Epcot restaurant? Thanks!
Yachtsman Steakhouse is one of my favorites. I ate there on a solo trip in Feb., 2020 and it was perfect.

I loved FF in the past, but have not been there since it reopened.
It would be my vote.
I loved the first iteration of Flying Fish but not this one. I had my 65th birthday there. Sat at the bar with my daughter. Good times... for that reason I liked the original one. We went back a few years ago and I felt that it was too radical a change. So much has to do with previous experience there.

Looking forward to dining there in April.
We have been there since their previous remodel. It was different, but didn't bother us as the food was still very good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter