• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yachtsman dress code

brandt79

DIS Veteran
I've read the dress code on Disney's web site, so I know that jeans and a collared shirt would be fine for both of us, but I want to know if we'll feel underdressed. We'll be spending the afternoon at Epcot, then heading to the Osborne Lights, and would like a meal in between.

We've tried many of the World Showcase restaurants and wanted something new. Big River Grille or Yacht Club Galley also looks like a possibility. The menus at FF and Spoodles don't interest DH.

Any thoughts?

I'm sure you won't feel underdressed. Lots of people come in park attire.

Agree. You'll be just fine dressed as you describe.

Big River is OK for a beer and a burger.

No, you will not feel underdressed at all. Jeans and collared shirt are fine.

You will also see people in there in shorts and park attire. (just now swimsuits, ripped jeans or tanktops).

Enjoy!

My DH and I dress up a bit when we go there, but there is casual attire also.
I think you will be fine in whatever you decide to wear(just no birthday suits!):thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter