• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yacht Club Resort - dresser question

BkrsLoveDis!

Mouseketeer
in the dresser piece of furniture under the TV, what is in the door. I count 9 drawers but didn’t know if I could plan to use that space behind the door in the center of the piece for storage as well. TIA!

No, the fridge is now in a stand alone cabinet near the door. If I remember correctly, that is just another cupboard area. I can't remember if there is a shelf, but I'm thinking it was just an open space.

If you ask in the Y & B thread OP, you'll probably get a better answer. There are always people posting directly from the resort who are happy to answer questions.

in the dresser piece of furniture under the TV, what is in the door. I count 9 drawers but didn’t know if I could plan to use that space behind the door in the center of the piece for storage as well. TIA!
The extra blanket is stored there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter