Yacht Club or Beach Club...help me decide...

Katy

Mouseketeer
We'll be visiting our DD for the Holidays - she's in the CP program. We've never stayed at either of these resorts. We love the Dolphin and Poly but would like to try one of these. There will be 6 of us - we will get two rooms (3 teenage DD)!

What are the differences...if any....help me pick one!

Thanks.

I've stayed at YC twice, but the only diiference is the theming. I believe everything else is virtually identical. The rooms size and type should be the same. The yacht club theming is a little more formal than beach. That are both great places in one of the best locations at DW.

They are both great, but not all the BC rooms have a balcony, and some of the balconies they do have are short -- just for standing. All the YC rooms have regular balconies. This may be a consideration for you.

:wave:

I've stayed at both and while I really like the BC, I love the YC. The decor is nicer to me and I love the full balconies. Our balcony became as much of an attraction as anything else. You'll enjoy either but my vote goes to the YC!

I have stayed at both and I prefer the Yacht Club as well. YC has a more formal, elegant and upscale feel to it while the Beach Club is more laid-back and casual. The Beach Club is closer to EPCOT, though not by much.

I was looking at pictures on-line. I have to agree with you...I think I prefer the Yacht Club. I didn't know about the balconies ... I definitely would enjoy that!

we've stayed in both and like everyone else who's responded, we prefer the YC....something about the decor....and of course the full balcony....(although we always manage to get a full balcony at the BC by requesting it in our reservation)
even my kids prefer the YC decor.....they never liked the BC's decor....we only stay at the BC if the YC isn't available...

I've stayed at both and prefer the Beach Club because it is just THAT much closer to EPCOT. You can't go wrong with either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter