Yacht Club mirror?

donnamerry

Mouseketeer
Not sure if right board for this question but does anyone know how I can get my hands on one of those beautiful mirrors the Yacht Club has in their rooms above the sinks? I'm doing my kitchen nautical and I would love to have one of those mirrors - a little bit of the Yacht Club in my kitchen, oh yeah! Is there any way you can purchase one? thanks for any replies. :banana:

donnamerry said:
Not sure if right board for this question but does anyone know how I can get my hands on one of those beautiful mirrors the Yacht Club has in their rooms above the sinks? I'm doing my kitchen nautical and I would love to have one of those mirrors - a little bit of the Yacht Club in my kitchen, oh yeah! Is there any way you can purchase one? thanks for any replies. :banana:

A few years ago I loved a light fixture in the YC, so I talked with the manager. Turns out they were custom. Why not call or write the general manager and ask?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter