Yacht Club - Garden View - Room # Requests?

robertpien

Earning My Ears
Finally hit the 10 day mark until check-in at the Yacht Club!!! We are staying in a Garden View Room. Anyone have input into any specific room requests I should make (or beware of) at this level? Thanks!

I find that requesting certain room #'s rarely works. It's better to request more general things like "close to elevator" or "first floor" or "high floor". Take a look at the resort room layout: http://www.disneyzone.net/ycresort.htm See if some certain area on the map appeals to you and then describe it when you make your requests. :thumbsup2

I agree with the pp that I would request something more general than a specific room number. By doing this, the room assigner has an idea what you're looking for (close to elevator, etc). If you request a certain room number and that specific room isn't available, he/she won't know the reason for you wanting that room so, therefore, can't assign something else that might meet your needs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter