• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yacht Club Galley Review

yankeepenny

DVC owner at Saratoga Springs Resort
We were first timers here on 9/7.

DH had Ceaser Salad and the Halibut and I had Steak, cooked to my exact liking.
Huge Portions and really good service. Too full for dessert!
Great meal, will return again, I give this an A. :goodvibes

Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited, I booked YC Galley for the first time on our upcoming trip...this one seems like a hidden treasure away from all the crowds!

Mrs. Disney Ron

I agree on the A grade. It was my favorite meal of our trip that we got back from a week ago. I LOVED it. The appetizers were great - DH and I split the crab cakes and the spinach dip. YUMMY!

We were first timers here on 9/7.

DH had Ceaser Salad and the Halibut and I had Steak, cooked to my exact liking.
Huge Portions and really good service. Too full for dessert!
Great meal, will return again, I give this an A. :goodvibes

I love halibut, but I did not see it on the allears menu. :confused: Was this a special, or was it the cod showing on the menu? I am so excited to eat here.

TIA,
Mrs. Disney Ron

Of course, appreciating food is really subjective. DH & I ate at YCG tonight and afterward decided we won't return. The menu's way too limited and while I'm a picky eater, DH likes most things. But we both had trouble finding something we'd want to eat.

I had the caesar salad, grilled chicken and boston cream pie and DH had mixed greens, Prime Rib and cheesecake. My favorite thing was the cheese rolls and DH liked the salad most.

The positives: the service was excellent and we were able to walk in without an ADR and get seated w/in 5 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter