Yacht Club bedding inquiry

RichardNJ

Earning My Ears
I apologize if this was covered, but I can't seem to find in a search. Does anyone know where you can purchase the bed pillows used at the Yacht Club? We always stay club level at Yacht & Beach resorts and the last time we stayed at Yacht was after the rooms were renovated. The mattress and pillows were excellent. I know where you can purchase the mattresses from Simmons hospitality online... but can't find what kind of pillows they were. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Did you check out the Yacht & Beach Club thread? Try doing a search of "pillows" on the thread and a few links come up.

This is from Page 1, Post 14: Other Useful Info. I think the Yacht and Beach Club have the same pillows. But to be sure, I'll ask over on the thread.

What is that awesome smell at the Beach Club? Where can I purchase the bath products used at the Yacht Club?
I've never slept better in my life- can I buy the mattress?

Yes!!!

Want to feel like you are living at the Yacht or Beach Club all year long??? You can purchase the body products provided for use during your stay, you can buy the same type of mattress that encourages restful vacation sleep and you can even purchase the scent system used in the lobbies so that your house can smell like your "Home Away from Home":

Check out the Disney Resort Collection for bedding and bath products (h2oProducts, Aquatics line)
www.disneyresortcollection.com

Bedding Info

Many people have commented on the comfort of the mattresses at the resort and the daybed/sleepers.

The BC mattresses in renovated rooms are Beautyrest brand by Simmons Hospitality. Label
Simmons Guest Purchase Program
Order Form from Simmons Guest Purchase Program
Thank you WDW4us2006, Wood Nymph and shoreward for "uncovering" the mattress info!

The daybed sleeper (Beach Club refurbished rooms) is manufactured by Flexsteel. Daybed Label

Pillows and Blankets, 2017

Pillows: Sobella soft, Sahara Nights firm

Sobellux Velour Blankets

:cat:

Last edited:
I thought I was looking on the Yacht & Beach Club thread, but guess not. Thank you so much for your reply and for directing me to this. Much appreciated!

Did you check out the Yacht & Beach Club thread? Try doing a search of "pillows" on the thread and a few links come up.

This is from Page 1, Post 14: Other Useful Info. I think the Yacht and Beach Club have the same pillows. But to be sure, I'll ask over on the thread.

What is that awesome smell at the Beach Club? Where can I purchase the bath products used at the Yacht Club?
I've never slept better in my life- can I buy the mattress?

Yes!!!

Want to feel like you are living at the Yacht or Beach Club all year long??? You can purchase the body products provided for use during your stay, you can buy the same type of mattress that encourages restful vacation sleep and you can even purchase the scent system used in the lobbies so that your house can smell like your "Home Away from Home":

Check out the Disney Resort Collection for bedding and bath products (h2oProducts, Aquatics line)
www.disneyresortcollection.com

Bedding Info

Many people have commented on the comfort of the mattresses at the resort and the daybed/sleepers.

The BC mattresses in renovated rooms are Beautyrest brand by Simmons Hospitality. Label
Simmons Guest Purchase Program
Order Form from Simmons Guest Purchase Program
Thank you WDW4us2006, Wood Nymph and shoreward for "uncovering" the mattress info!

The daybed sleeper (Beach Club refurbished rooms) is manufactured by Flexsteel. Daybed Label

Pillows and Blankets, 2017

Pillows: Sobella soft, Sahara Nights firm

Sobellux Velour Blankets

:cat:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter