Y&Y/Boma/Tusker House

Bridge203618

Mouseketeer
Ok so since we starting contemplating the dining plan some of our plans have changed as far as where we will go when.

Originally we were going to go to Boma for dinner after our water park day. We were going to eat CS Y&Y and then Tusker house for dinner on AK day.

Then I thought why not try another resort on WP day and go to Y&Y ts for lunch and Boma for dinner and skip tusker house..

Well I think I must have forgot to actually make the reservations!!! Now I can't get into to Y&Y on the 31st. I know they aren't disney owned (i think) but they do take ADR through the website, right? And I can only get into Boma at 755 :(

So now I am trying to decide what to do. Should I try Y&Y for dinner and do Boma for breakfast?

Should I do another Resort Breakfast? I have heard Ohana is good. or Resort lunch (not as easy to find)

You can always try walk up at Y&Y, we have always managed to get in without reservations. Definitely ditch Tusker House, was not impressed and would not go back to dinner again. Ohana is really good.

I have heard that Boma is really noisy and a bit of a scrum (excuse my English). Is this true?

For us, Boma is a must every visit. Without a doubt, our favorite resort restaurant. To the poster that says they heard Boma is noisy\scummy? I'm sure that was a joke from someone. It's fantastic; especially for a buffet style establishment.

We also love Tusker House. Again, a buffet, but a place we eat each visit. Yak and Yeti? Again, opinion, but much more yak, than yeti, LOL.

But what the heck, in the end, you can see varied opinions on a lot of stuff, especially dining. Check out the menus on line, look at pics, go, and have fun. None of them is "bad". :goodvibes

Oh, in regards to Ohana? We love that too, although we have not been recently, and understand it is under new management?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter