Y Arriba Y Arriba?

Kaelyn

Mouseketeer
Can someone tell me about the Y Arriba Y Arriba? I heard that they serve Brasilian food. Is this true? Are there any good websites that can help me budget my two days in teh DL Resort with the kind of info?

I remember for their appetizers, they ahd dishes from several different countries in South America.

I am sorry I cannot give you more information. I enjoyed my dining experience there, but it may have also been due to the great company of friends I was with. :D

We had many great meals during our visit to DLR last October, and Y Arriba Y Arriba was one of them. Probably the most comprehensive DLR menus online is at www.mouseplanet.com though they don't date their menus like www.wdwig.com does, so keep that in mind.

Their menu consists of tapas (appetizer-sized portions) from various South American countries. I'm pretty sure that even non-adventurous eaters can find things to their liking on the menu. We ordered 4 things: the Churrasco, a steak in a sauce with marinated tomatoes ($10.95), Entremeses, which to me is best described as an antipasto platter ($9.95), a side salad that we shared ($5.95), and a side order of Totopos, which were very fresh tortilla chips with guacamole and salsa ($4.95). This was shared among two adults, and we were satisfied. We probably could've eaten one more dish, but we were happy with what we had. Everything was delicious! The atmosphere is nice, and there were latin-themed dances every 15 minutes.

If you look at the Restaurant Reviews on the top of the page, you can read some reviews. I included the prices in mine for all the restaurants, so maybe that will give you an idea of what to budget. The mouseplanet menus should help too. Also, we ate mostly at sit-down restaurants, so that's more expensive.

If you write to
The Anaheim Visitors Center
Box 4270
Anaheim CA 92803

and ask for the AdventureCard, they will send you a "Coupon Card" that has a bunch of discounted hotels, restaurants, shopping, etc. One of the restaurants is Y Arriba Y Arriba.

"Get ready to experience the best of all that's latin. Receive either (1) buy one/get one free for lunch 11am to 4 pm or (2) 20% off dinner 4 pm to 11 pm. Valid sunday to thureday. Not valid withany other discounts. Alcohol, taxes and gratuity not included. Offer expires 4/30/03"

You can order the card and Visitors guide thru the website www.anaheimoc.org but it comes much faster (within a few days) if you write to them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter