xmas flights

wildwood

DIS Veteran
Good morning fellow Disers looking for some help , does any one know of any decent price flights for xmas period and when I mean good price I mean not over £600 or am I dreaming . If we can find decent price my DH said we could go back for xmas :cool1:but after being on the laptop for many hours I can not find anything that is not a stupid price .

HELP PLEASE

Not been at Xmas since 2008, prices got too high. Even 2008 I couldn't find flight only, booked a package cheaper than just the flight on its own.
Just keep searching Kayak, travelsupermarket etc. Hope something turns up.

we managed to get direct flights from gatwick with virgin through thomas cook online for 2 adults,1 teenager and 1 child for £1,409.70 12 dec-27 dec

Thanks everyone for the help , after looking all day yesterday and coming up with stupid price for the dates we could go we have now decided to go again in August and friends have asked to join us which we are very excited about . Today I have just posted another thread after we got flights today for £442 per person indirect but great connections and so happy about the price :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter