xmas adrs done!!!woohoo

Connears

Connears
Went online for adrs at 650am est ..got everything we wanted at times we wanted for 12/23 to 12/28. Including breakfast at 1900PF and dinner at Ohana for Xmas day!! Go all confirmed via email.very easy today...
Connears

Whoo, high five! We got all of our ADRs too, also from 12/23-12/28! How weird is that? The biggest deals for us were getting dinner @ The Yachtsman on 12/24 and the Candlelight Processional lunch package at Rose & Crown on Christmas Day! We had such an easy time, especially once the CP packages went up online. Glad to see a lot of DIS'ers getting the ressies they want!

Whoo, high five! We got all of our ADRs too, also from 12/23-12/28! How weird is that? The biggest deals for us were getting dinner @ The Yachtsman on 12/24 and the Candlelight Processional lunch package at Rose & Crown on Christmas Day! We had such an easy time, especially once the CP packages went up online. Glad to see a lot of DIS'ers getting the ressies they want!

Decided not to do CP pge this year..its our 7th Xmas week ina row and we didn't do the pkg last year and actually were able get a seat for last show of the night on the 26th ....we just o go with the flow for that Xmas week. We never go to a park on Xmas day so dinner at Ohana then back to WL villas to take in the atmosphere.
Conneats

WTG! I think it has to do with the CC hold now. I am still changing ADR's for the week after Thanksgiving for a party of 11 with no problem..even changed Le Cellier and Ohana!

WTG! I think it has to do with the CC hold now. I am still changing ADR's for the week after Thanksgiving for a party of 11 with no problem..even changed Le Cellier and Ohana!

Do they take CC's for all dining reservations now? I start making my ressies tomorrow and I don't remember that from our last trip in March 2012.

Do they take CC's for all dining reservations now? I start making my ressies tomorrow and I don't remember that from our last trip in March 2012.

I made all of my ADRs about 10 days ago for about 14 reservations (we'll be there 2 weeks) and there were only a couple that I had to add my CC info to. As far as I understand they do not charge my card now and it's just in case we are a 'no show' then we get charged $10 per person. Someone more knowledgeable here can correct me if I'm wrong!:) Some of the restaurants that I used my CC info for were Le Cellier, Crystal Palace, 1900 Park Fare, Cape May Cafe, Akershus (Norway/Epcot) and maybe Chefs de France (?) and Via Napoli (?).

To the OP, congrats on getting all of your ADRs:banana:

Hey!! We will be at CLP on Christmas Day too! What show did you pick? We picked the 6:45, lunch/dinner is at 3:45 at Biergarten.

Just the key ones- character meals and higher end meals.
No charges showed up on my card though.

Decided not to do CP pge this year..its our 7th Xmas week ina row and we didn't do the pkg last year and actually were able get a seat for last show of the night on the 26th ....we just o go with the flow for that Xmas week. We never go to a park on Xmas day so dinner at Ohana then back to WL villas to take in the atmosphere.
Conneats

You're at the WLVillas too? Weird. That sounds like a great plan though! We've never been at Christmas before, so we're trying to get in quite a bit in those few days. We did make sure to give ourselves a good amount of free time to just explore the hotels and take in the decorations.

We will also be at VWL over Christmas 22nd - 29th. It will be our very first Disney Christmas. I have all our dining reservations as well - started yesterday got everything we wanted and then got our CP package today.

Here's to a very MERRY and rustic magical Christmas! :thumbsup2

yeah! We'll be there for christmas too but since we are staying offsite I can't make my ressies till tomorrow morning.......I can't wait!!!!!

We made almost all our reservations for our trip. We will be there 12-23 to 12-29. We are eating Christmas day at Ohanas too! Got out fantasmic package and Candlelight processional done online. We are toying with Hoop De Doo. Can't decide if we want to do it again.

So excited for the holidays!!

We made almost all our reservations for our trip. We will be there 12-23 to 12-29. We are eating Christmas day at Ohanas too! Got out fantasmic package and Candlelight processional done online. We are toying with Hoop De Doo. Can't decide if we want to do it again.

So excited for the holidays!!

See you at Ohana? We ate there last year on Xmas night. Have 7:50pm adr.
Connears

it's a small world after all......we'll be at vwl too 12/25-12/29, then switching resorts, but we got almost all our ADR's we got biertgarden for christmas day clp 5:15, for the 8:15 show ,we also got cinderellas breakfast/12/30, le cellier and gadren grill 12/6 and more- still waiting on hoop de doo ,be our guest, Jiko and Raglan road !!:santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa:: and there are 9 of us!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter