X-mas in Disney....Help!

alltvseries

"Where Dreams Come True"
Does anyone knows when I can reserve for Dec 27/08 to Jan 04/09? I know I have time but my sister don't want to do it late cuz she want it to go this year but when she checked it was to late....:sad2:

If you are looking at an off site stay, you should be able to reserve a place sometime later this fall. Some hotels will only book 12 months out, others will more than 15 months out.

The on site experts on the "Disney Resorts" board will have to tell you more about reserving rooms at WDW. If I recall correctly you can reserve a room, but they may not be able to tell you the exact rate at this time. You are going at a very busy time of the year at WDW, so expect to pay peak rates.

Good luck!

Lisa

If you're looking for a vacation / pool home, you seriously need to be looking and making a reservation NOW! All of our homes are already booked for that period... and yes, it's peak / holiday period and rates, so you can expect to pay top $$ for whereever you stay. It's filling up very fast, I wouldn't wait to book it, just like Thanksgiving and Spring Break / Easter book up fast and early, this is PEAK season!

Does anyone knows when I can reserve for Dec 27/08 to Jan 04/09? I know I have time but my sister don't want to do it late cuz she want it to go this year but when she checked it was to late....:sad2:

I don't know if you are looking inside or outside Disney. Inside Disney is hard to book for the "Bowl Week". You are booking the day after Christmas into New Year's day and lots of the hotels may be sold out, so try to get in the booking as fast as you can.
:hourglass

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter