Wyoming Trip Report, August 2017

DCPhotoGal

Photographer and Mom to 2 Princesses
Hi Folks!

We are just back from Wyoming and I have started putting together a trip report. My first post was about our time in Jackson Hole, including the ballooning we did on our pre-day. It was a great trip, and our guides, Stephanie and Mark Chris, were wonderful.

http://travel.veralana.com/2017/08/09/wyoming-jackson-hole/

(just a note: I am doing the trips reports on my blog but I am not a paid blogger or travel company, it's just a personal blog and the trip reports are just intended to help future travelers. I find it easier to upload and update there than on a thread here)

Last edited:
you guys were on the trip right after us. It was such a great trip and we all want to go back to Brooks Lake!

Very cool! But I really want to see the old-time Western photo of you guys! :)

By the way, the link at the bottom of Part 1 to get to Part 2 doesn't work (the link to it here *does* work, however).

Sayhello

Very cool! But I really want to see the old-time Western photo of you guys! :)

By the way, the link at the bottom of Part 1 to get to Part 2 doesn't work (the link to it here *does* work, however).

Sayhello

Thanks, I fixed it! I changed up some of the dates and that seems to have broken the links.

Thanks for taking the time to do a trip report and post the link here. As always, I love your pictures. We hope to go to Yellowstone and the Grand Teton Park in the next year or two so this information is very useful. :thanks:

Thanks for the trip report! My wife and I are i. The process of deciding what to do next year with ABD. This is one of the trips we are looking at. The other is the Arizona/ Utah. Decisions, decisions......

Thank you so much for sharing. We are considering a road trip to Montana & Wyoming next summer. Your report really has me looking forward to it now.

Thank you so much for sharing. We are considering a road trip to Montana & Wyoming next summer. Your report really has me looking forward to it now.

It's really amazing what wonderful sights there are to see here in the US! I would love to go back and explore even more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!