• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Wyndham promotion

happiestpoe

DIS Veteran
I found this deal while perusing Danny Deal Guru for gift card offers; may be of interest to some here. Apologies, mods, if this post is not in the right place.

Wyndham Hotels, Earn 7,500 Bonus Points When You Stay 4 Nights
  • Direct link to offer
  • Earn a Future Free Night (7,500 points bonus) for Every 4 Nights You Stay
  • Book direct by January 14 and complete your stay(s) by January 18, 2022
  • Be sure to register before booking and completing your first qualified stay
  • Limit of two bonus awards per member
  • Free night redemption varies by location, ranging from 7,500–30,000 points per bedroom. Go Free awards at participating hotels require 7,500 – 30,000 points & apply to standard rooms; at participating vacation club resorts and vacation rentals, 15,000 – 30,000 points per bedroom are required.
  • Offer Terms
    • Award is subject to availability & Member must have enough points for all bedrooms in desired accommodation to book
    • Member may not earn more than two (2) Bonuses (i.e., 15,000 bonus points) pursuant to this Offer, even if they complete more than eight (8) nights during the Promotion Period
    • Maximum of one (1) Counted Night per Member, per date, during the Promotion Period, regardless of how many rooms are booked under the same Member number for the same date

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter