Wyndham Palms Resort

ncbyrne

DIS Veteran
We're renting a two bedroom at the Wyndham Palms Resort next month. Can anyone tell me about this property? Are there any onsite restaurants and abouthow far is it to WDW?

We stayed at Wyndham Palms (now known as Windsor Palms)in March for a week in a 3-bedroom condo and absolutely loved both the condo and the resort itself. You can see pictures and a description of the resort amenities at www.windsor-palms-resort.com There is no restaurant on site, but there is a convenience store where you can buy coffee and snacks. Also, you're just a two minute drive up to I-192 which has tons of restaurants and shops. You're about 10 minutes to the WDW parking lot. We found it an easy drive, and not busy at all. I think you'll be very happy with your choice.

Windsor (Wyndham) Palms is a fabulous resort and a very good choice!! It is located just behind Splendid China and about 6 or 7 minutes from Animal Kingdom using the Sherbeth Road shortcut.
Along with Emerald Island Resort which is almost next door (my personal favorite) they are the 2 best short term rental developments in the area.
You will love it.
Ben

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter