Wyndham Orlando Resort on I- Drive

E

eeyoresmom

Has anyone stayed here that can tell me a few things? I 've booked this through Priceline for $30.00, I"ve heard that that's a great deal,but I need to know how large the rooms are. Originally there were 4 of us, but now my mother is joining us for 1 night .I am trying to upgrade to a suite but as of right now they are booked. ALso are the regular rooms inside or outside corridors? Any/all info about this place would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

We stayed here - also on a Priceline bid - in October, 2000. The room was fairly large...I'd say it was bigger than a moderate room at WDW if that helps you.

All of the rooms opened from outside corridors. It is a very large resort and has several pools. We really enjoyed our two nights at this resort and would stay there again.

Michele

Are you thinking of putting someone on a rollaway or a kid on the floor so grandma can have the bed? The rooms only have two beds sleeping a total of four. We had connecting rooms for our family of seven. That worked well. Good luck. I hope you have the experience that most people that stay there have--but not our experience!

Belle5, thanks for your reply. Luckily yesterday I was able to upgrade to a suite so we'll have plenty of room.What was your experience? I really haven't been able to get much info at all. Thanks for your time.

We had a very rude front desk check in clerk. She was livid about our Priceline rate. She made such a big deal out of it. When DH mentioned our previously made Wyndham by Request requests she just snorted and gave us what must have been the worst rooms on property. This is not the experience that most people have so I'm sure you'll be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter