Wyndham Grand (in Bonnet Creek) or Hyatt Cypress?

WDW-WOW

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me which is better? Just found out that our hotel needs to be changed. (Long story.) Do you prefer one over the other? I'm familiar with the Grand as I've stayed at WBC many times but don't know much about the Hyatt. Tnx.!

hyatt is a much older hotel - it use to be the only 5 star in Orlando - but that was years ago. have not heard good things about it recently.

We stayed at Hyatt regency grand cypress this past Christmas time. I had been wanting to stay there for awhile, when we couldn't get boarding for our dog we canceled our reservation at POR and stayed at the Hyatt instead. I loved it. Our room was great, lake view pet friendly room; everything, food, bar, pool (beautiful), beach, bikes, boats - it was terrific. Lots of outdoor seating for relaxing. Leaving Disney at night took a bit of time going out hotel blvd, but we were relaxed so it was ok. I look forward to staying again, summer time maybe. Have to go down flight of stairs (there is an elevator) to outdoor areas. I haven't stayed at Wyndham grand, but have stayed in the timeshares - love them.

If doing Disney parks everyday Wyndham is closer to the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter