• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wyndham Bonnett Grand Hotel

fitznorton

Earning My Ears
Just booked a grand concierge room at this new hotel. Can anyone tell me what is offered in the club room? The web site says continental breakfast and evening treats. Just wondering if it is worth an extra $33 per day. thanks.

I toured the property last week, and it is absolutely worth the extra cost. Yes, there is continental breakfast, as well as afternoon bites. The lounge alone makes the premium worth it, as it is absolutely amazing. I did a full write up on the resort here...

I am at the Wyndham Grand concierge level right now. The evening snacks are various cheeses and veggies and dip. They have bottled water and soda but only from 5-7. The breakfast is pastries coffee milk and juice.

Some observations:
The king bed rooms only have showers, no tub.
Not all concierge rooms have balconies or a view of fireworks.
The hotel has a lot of work to do to be able to compete with Disney hotels
There is all kinds of paint and stain and construction grim in the bathrooms.
There is a really strong new carpet and paint odor.
Everyone is friendly but they seem so overwhelmed with all the issues they appear unorganized.

Absolutely worth the extra cost, you'll find it really not bad. try it, man
8.gif
:cool1:

Thank you for your replies. I am wondering if $33 per day is worth coffee and pastries in the morning and cheese, water and soda in the afternoon. Especially when paying for parking and a resort fee!

Thanks for all the info.
One question: Is there a food area that has microwave ovens avaliable for the guests' use (like at counter service restaurants at Disney resorts)?
Thanks.

There was not any food area with microwaves. There is a Starbucks that has a few pastries and coffee, a casual sitdown and a fine dining restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter