Wyndham Bonnet Creek-Questions from a ClubWyndham Owner

vod2117

DIS Veteran
Good evening. We are a ClubWyndham owner and are booked in a 2 Bedroom villa at Wyndham Bonnet Creek. We have a few questions:

How does parking work? Is there different parking for each tower or do we just park in one general lot?

How can we request a specific tower? Is there a way to get closer to the front desk/main lobby?

Besides Extra Magic hours, advanced Fastpass reservations, and resort delivery; what am I going to miss by staying at this hotel versus Disney's Boardwalk?

Anything I should request that would make the stay even better?

Thanks in advance!

It's a large resort with several lots. I'm not positive if every building has an independent lot, but every building I've stayed in has.

Requests are only taken at check in

You can still do advance fast passes, just 30 days out instead of 60. Transportation is a major difference, unless you like to drive everywhere (which I prefer anyway). There is obviously no ME and you have to pay for shuttles to the parks.

Last edited:
- Parking is all around the resort among the buildings so just park close as you can.
- Not sure about owner, I have only rented via 3rd party, I made request at reservation and always honored (lucky am sure).

Not being on property ....
- 30 day vs 60 day FP+ and really only an issue for a few rides.
- No ME from the airport if you need that, I don't so not a plus.
- EMH which we use at least once per trip but not make or break.
- No delivery to resort but you can have it delivered to front of park and pick up on way out.
- No Dining Plan, no big.
- No charging to room, so I charge to my CC.
- Parking lot fees, but I have AP so not an issue.
- Keep your parking receipt, if you hop to another park you don't have to pay again.
- Disney buses - but you can use them once you are at a bus stop, say to hop.
- No free MagicBand, we use old one.

How does parking work? Is there different parking for each tower or do we just park in one general lot?
  • There are lots around each building, some buildings have more parking available than others. We have found that when the resort is at close to capacity parking at night (after 9pm) can be tough in buildings 4-6. There is a small parking garage. If arriving late at night be prepared to drop off your party at the building and then drive around to the other side of the resort for parking- the parking lot road is not a circle around the resort.
How can we request a specific tower? Is there a way to get closer to the front desk/main lobby?
  • At check in you can ask for a building close to check in. We've stayed in buildings 3, 4, and 5 and been pleased with each. Building 3 was far from the main building but we didn't really have a need to go there.
Besides Extra Magic hours, advanced Fastpass reservations, and resort delivery; what am I going to miss by staying at this hotel versus Disney's Boardwalk?
  • You can still make dining reservations at 180 days out and fast pass ressies at 30 days. You might not get the highly coveted 7DMT or FOP at 30 days, but that shouldn't be a deal breaker as there's never a guarantee that you'll get them while on property.
  • We don;t really utilize EMH when staying on property so no loss.
  • You can still use Disney bus/monorail transportation, but not for the resort. Nor can you park at a Disney resort for the day to utilize theirs.
  • Pay for parking and keep your receipt and tag if you decide to hop to another resort.
  • WBC is not far from the parks and I find that they are all easy to get to. We drive and have our car so it can be quicker than taking a bus...well except when having to park at the TTC and wait for the ferry or monorail.
  • The pools are superior to some of those at WDW. We found them to be nicer than those at the Boardwalk, WL, and SSR.
  • Be prepared for phone calls as this is a timeshare. We ignore them and never call them back.

Good evening. We are a ClubWyndham owner and are booked in a 2 Bedroom villa at Wyndham Bonnet Creek. We have a few questions:

Thanks in advance!

I'm an owner. Just park as close as you can to your tower. If your getting to your room late in the evening sometimes its a bit of a walk. Not bad though.

I call a week in advance and they make a note of which tower I want. Tower 6 and 7 are really nice but I prefer T5. Kinda centrally located and a nice viewing of the Star Wars Fireworks if your room is pool facing.

As far a what you are missing list listed by posters above. Most of it is very overrated especially the having to drive. So much easier to just drive than stand in a cattle stall waiting on a bus.

I tell you what you wont be missing, all the money left in your pocket after the trip is over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter