Wyndham Bonnet Creek - Presidential and Deluxe

KapBoy77

Mouseketeer
Hey!

Does anyone know what the differences are between the Presidential and Deluxe suites? The only thing I can tell is a slightly different layout and the patio/balcony looks larger on the Presidential.

I currently have a Deluxe reserved and was wondering if I should have gone with the Presidential.

Thanks! :)

I haven't stayed in the presidential, but my understanding from friends who stayed in one, its larger, the furniture and appliances are upgraded a bit. And much bigger balcony. We really loved the deluxe bc its so nice, so I'm not sure it's worth it.

As others have said, in general, Presidentials are a little larger and have upgraded furniture (in some cases real sofas instead of sleepers, which actually gives a lower capacity).

If you'll let us know how many bedrooms you're looking for, I'll look up the details for you on the Wyndham owners site.

Thanks for the responses everyone. We are planning on staying in a 2 bedroom Deluxe.

The difference is not that great until you reach 3 br or 4. the 1 and 2 brs are larger, the furniture etc is upgraded and that is about it. the 3 and 4 are very luxurious, raised wood panel ceilings, huge balconies, Much larger, wood floors etc.

D

Thanks for the responses everyone. We are planning on staying in a 2 bedroom Deluxe.
The Wyndham owners site shows the following info:

2 BR Deluxes range between 1180-1257 sq ft, sleep 8 - 4 with privacy in some models, 6 with privacy in other models. Bedding configurations vary. Floor plan shows K, 2 doubles in 2nd BR, and a sleeper sofa... which would be 8/6. K,Q, sleeper sofa would be 8/4

2 BR Presidentials are 1250 sq ft, sleep 4 with privacy for 4. Bedding configuration is listed as K, Q, which would match the occupancy of 4/4 privacy. However, the floor plan shows K, double-double, which should be 6/6. One of those little Wyndham mysteries I suppose...:confused3

IMHO, 8 people in a WBC 2 BR Deluxe would be miserable. Can't imagine 8 people and 2 bathrooms. :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter