WWYD?? house for sale almost 2 years??

My DH was just telling me today about a friends son who bought a house in California 1 yr ago and the house is already worth $75,000 less than when they bought. House prices in California are dropping very fast. If she priced it 2 yrs ago I'm sure it is way over priced. It had to happen in the market they were so far overpriced there was no way the market could last.

If she wants to sell she is going to have to come way down. A house is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, not what you think it is worth.

Right now, there are more people moving OUT of the high desert than are coming in, even though the cost of living "up the hill" is so much higher. There really aren't as many jobs anywhere in so cal, and a lot of people are leaving California all together. Out of all my friends, only 1 has purchased a home here, and no one has even considered one in the HD, even though that's where 2/3 of us grew up...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter