WWYD-early MK breakfast

susanh

Mouseketeer
First morning at the MK with 2 boys 3 and 5. Crystal Palace at 8 am or Chef Mickey's? I am doing Tusker House the day before. Should I start the MK experience with the Fab 5 or is an 8 am CP ressie worth it?

First morning at the MK with 2 boys 3 and 5. Crystal Palace at 8 am or Chef Mickey's? I am doing Tusker House the day before. Should I start the MK experience with the Fab 5 or is an 8 am CP ressie worth it?

After our last experience at Chef Mickey's, we are giving it a break for a while. At least, with Crystal Palace, you're already in the park.

I've done a pre park opening crystal palace and it was great. I'd shoot for that if you can, the family pictures are amazing since the photopass people are out that early!

IMO the 8 am Crystal Palace reservation is a must... But I really enjoy walking Main Street with little crowd and taking some nice pics...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter