WWYD Early Crystal Palace, CP lunch, or lunch at another TS

magicwishes

Mouseketeer
Our first day, we will be at Magic Kingdom. We will be staying at Pop. We would love to eat at Crystal Palace for breakfast, but it will be our first morning with a two hour time change. We will get in at about 8PM the night before. We currently have a 8:55AM ADR (6:55AM home time). On one hand, it may quickly help us adjust to the time change. On the other hand, we aren't morning people. We haven't been doing rope drop on trips since kids. We will have 3 adults and 3 kids under 6. WWYD?

I love CP for breakfast and usually book it before park opening once during our trip. I would not in this case unless you know that your family is going to be okay with the earlier than normal time. If you are not morning people in the first place and not knowing if you will be adjusted to the time change I think you are chancing a very tired group.

Our first trip with my DGD was when she was 4. She was not a morning girl and even though we knew that rope drop was they best plan it never would have worked well for us. We did know that she would be fine for later meals so we never tried to make her change her at home routine for the park. We got to the parks a little later than opening, went back late afternoon to let her rest and swim and then went out for a later dinner. We did all we wanted to do but just did it later in the day.

I think that you may want to think about how you are going to approach the parks for the duration of your trip. While I realize that it is possible to get a lot more accomplished by arriving early if this is going to be difficult for your family you may need to adjust your plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter