WWYD Disney or Arizona?

We don't have Uber/cabs here. We also don't have any family near us. My DH parents live close to the city she would have to fly out of so we have discussed her driving there and having her grandparents drop her off at the airport. I know she would be fully capable of flying by herself it's just my nervousness lol. That and I would be sad she was missing half the trip.

Is she going to be staying for a week at home with no one checking on her? I personally think this is a little young for that at 16. If someone is checking on her it's still a family vacation that she is missing and probably one of the last with everyone, which would also give me pause.

Are you going to see your family when they leave Arizona for the summer months? If so then your really only missing out on Arizona and not the family... also a couples trip is important, IMO, which you get with option 2...

Is she going to be staying for a week at home with no one checking on her? I personally think this is a little young for that at 16. If someone is checking on her it's still a family vacation that she is missing and probably one of the last with everyone, which would also give me pause.

Are you going to see your family when they leave Arizona for the summer months? If so then your really only missing out on Arizona and not the family... also a couples trip is important, IMO, which you get with option 2...

She would be staying home by herself for a week. I have a couple friends that would check in on her. She is very responsible so I have no problem with that as I also stayed by myself for a couple weeks at that age. I also would have no problem her missing 4 days of school to come with us. She just doesn't want to miss school and have homework.
We see my parents during summer. They live about 3.5 hours away but we have a cabin near their house we go to during the summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter