WWYD: CRT or Wishes FP

JDirrim

Mouseketeer
Hello!! Looking for opinions please! I was able to secure a CRT ressie after looking for MONTHS!!! :thumbsup2

Only issue is it is right before Wishes, and we were able to score a FP+ ressie for Wishes that same night.

What would you do? Keep the CRT ressie or the Wishes FP+??

Any help is appreciated :)

I would keep the CRT. So hard to get in there. Maybe you'll get a table near the windows to watch Wishes.

When you decide will you advise what night you will be switching? I would like to coordinate to get your Wishes FP or your CRT ressie. PM me if you are willing to coordinate! Thanks so much!

If you have never seen Wishes before it is much better to be outside in front of the castle or on Main Street.

From inside CRT you can see some of the fireworks, but you will miss everything in front of or projected on the castle. If seeing Wishes is important then CRT is not the best view, but if you've already seen the fireworks it is fun to see them from inside of CRT. Our family likes to have dinner in CRT during Wishes. :)

It's a hard decision - will there be another night when you can see Wishes? How important is seeing it from the FP+ area?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter