WWYD: Change SAI for Turf Club, Kona or Coral Reef?

which retaurant

• San Angel only

• SAI and Turf Club

• SAI and Kona

• SAI and Coral Reef

• Switch SAI for Turf Club

• Switch SAI for Kona

• Switch SAI for Coral Reef

• drop SAI and pay oop for FF, and add other signature restaurant

Results are only viewable after voting.

Faline

DIS Veteran
I am taking my mother in November, and meeting my cousin. Cousin hasn't been before. Mother and I have. Mother is 85 with dementia, so everything is kind of new even if it isn't. So far, I have scheduled:

Mama Melrose Fantasmic Lunch -- have done before, but want F! package for Mother in wheelchair

Sci Fi for dessert after Fantasmic-- have done, but want to share atmosphere

San Angel Inn dinner, sharing with mom-- have done once, recent reviews and atmosphere make me want to do it again

Boma dinner--always love this

Restaurant Marrakesh CP package--never been

Flying Fish, share with mom, OOP with TIW?--never been

1900 Park Faire breakfast OOP with TIW--have done, but love strawberry soup, and want characters for my mom. Switched from dinner to BF so I could fit in Boma.

I have also thought about trying Turf Club(want to try lamb chops), or doing Coral Reef or Kona again. The only ressie I can see cancelling is SanAngel. Or if I pay OOP for 1900 PF and both meals at Flying Fish , I would still have 2TS credits left(share with mom and cousin has own).

I kind of want a balance of really good food and special experiences.
Should I keep SAI, or switch, or just add one of the others. Which one:

Good question! SAI has a great atmosphere inside. Kinda dark though for some people. We have eaten there once, but their food is your standard mexican food in most peoples opinion.

Kona has great food, but a not so great theme.

Coral Reef, we have only had soup, but the theming is obviously awesome!

All depends on your food preferences! Do you like Mexican or a fish dishes? Kona is safe overall, but if you want theme, I would go for Coral Reef or San Angel Inn!

Was actually thinking of tilapia veracruz at SAI, mahi at Coral Reef, or new lamb chops at Kona

I can't compare the meals because I have only ate at Coral Reef. But my husband and I enjoyed our meal at Coral Reef. He had steak and I had chicken. Both were good. I would eat there again.

Kona is the best of the three IMO. I'm not a fan of Mexican,so San Angel was not my idea of great;)

I voted SAI and Kona. Both are favorites of ours and both are a must-do for us every trip.

Have a great time!

:goodvibes

I voted to switch San Angel Inn to Coral Reef so that you could stay in EPCOT. Honestly, I'd go anywhere except San Angel Inn. Nothing on the menu appeals to me and I'm a pretty adventurous eater.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter