WWYD? BOG breakfast

lisagirl88

Mouseketeer
so our 8:35 pre park breakfast ressie for this weekend is now not a pre park ressie because the park opens at 8. We really want to experience BOG and so far this is the only ressie I could get. Would you keep the ressie and basically waste rope drop or cancel the breakfast to make use of the early ride time?

I'd try to book a later meal. There's no way I would keep that reservation.

Not a chance would I keep this ADR. You are going to miss prime time touring in order to eat.

Cancel and keep looking for a later time. Check the day before. Lots of people cancel at the last minute.

Since I expect to find myself with this dilemma soon, and since everyone's saying get a later reservation, I'm wondering-- will 8AM still be the first reservation of the day at BOG if the park opens at 8? Thanks.

Since I expect to find myself with this dilemma soon, and since everyone's saying get a later reservation, I'm wondering-- will 8AM still be the first reservation of the day at BOG if the park opens at 8? Thanks.
Yes. The restaurant's operating hours will not change.

So I got a 9:00 ressie today and hope to get one a little later than that. I figure at least we can get on 2-4 rides before breakfast! Thanks for the replies!

Because I am desperately trying to get a BOG reservation, if it were me I would keep the reservation. I'm glad that it all worked out for you! :D

ok, I'm new. This "rope drop" you speak of... obviously is when the park opens, is this just the "early hours" I hear about? and how will I know the difference between the two? I am staying off property, so I was going to try to book a breakfast before the park opens too, but I'm trying to learn if that's a good idea?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter