www.windsorhillsrent.com reviews

EMHDad

DIS Veteran
We are traveling next june. We will make our plans concrete in Feb. but beginning to plan.

This is our first time renting a condo/townhome. I am curious what ppls experiences are with www.windsorhillsrent.com.

I know this is private ownership rental. I am assuming that because it is I can potential look around and find/negotiate a better proce than through a company like bonnet creek or so forth. However, I dont ant to be foolish either.

ANyone here rent this way? pros? cons? thoughts?

I have not rented from this site, but have rented about 7-8 times from www.disneyneighbor.com. I won't go elsewhere as their units, prices and service are excellent.

Good luck and have a great trip!

We have used this site on 3 occassions, each time to book a pool villa. Two of the times were for our previous trips. The last is for our upcoming trip which is in August next year.
We have only had positive experiences. We've found each of the owners helpful and willing to answer all our questions. The villa's that we stayed in have been amazing and the one we have booked for next year looks just as good.
I wouldn't book any other way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter