www.cassworld.com can't find owner

ohiominnie

<font color=teal>It's interesting when you google
I know, weird post. I somehow came across your scrapbooking pages...one of those "did a search, ended up following links, and had no idea where I ended up!"

Anyway...I don't know the DIS username of the owner of cassworld.com so I thought I'd post here.

I just wanted to tell you that your scrapbooking is AWESOME!!! I went through the Hawaii pictures (brought back memories of a trip I took in high school) and your Disney Magic cruise pages. AWESOME!!! I almost felt like I was whisked away to those places!

You really do a wonderful job!!

Those would be our famous Timon! Isn't she great! Love her layouts!

Yes, Timon is wonderful, isn't she? She has the best layouts I have ever seen!! Beautiful work! :)

How sweet of you to come looking for her! She does an awesome job, doesn't she!

LOL!!! Well, ya found her :p Thanks so much for the wonderful compliments ohiominnie!

<---blushing!

I'm so glad that people enjoy looking at them cus not only do I love to scrap but when I do, it just brings me right back to those places and memories! :teeth:

This board is SO great! Ya know I have been part of the DIS for a very long time, when it used to just be one long thread index, no boards etc and I must say that this is the best board! Everyone is SO nice and helpful and very supportive and encouraging!

If this is "your" board, pat yourself on the back!

WOW!!! I just checked out your website, and thats all i can say...WOW!!! those scrapbooks are amazing!!! Rock on! or maybe it should be, Scrap on!! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter