WW POINTS help!

tiggerlover

<font color=33CC99>Still waiting for "the talk"<br
Dumb question here....

Okay fellow WW's my brain isn't working today so I need your help. If 9 Hershey's Kisses have 5 POINTS, how many points would 1 have?

Is there a website where a person could look up points or nutritional values for foods where you don't have a label??

I'm looking to find out how many points a 8" pita shell would have? I'm going for quesadillas and I'm trying to figure it out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

I use either the WW site (member access) or I check to see if the company has a website that has nutritional info for it's products.

You might also try www.dwlz.com and see if Dottie has what you're looking for. I can certainly check for you, but I'm not sure what you need...when you say 8" pita, I'm assuming you're looking for points for a regular sized pita bread (not the little ones). Are you planning on splitting it open and using 1 side as the bottom, then top, then put the other side on top? If so, then I think a regular sized pita is 2 points. I use the carb counting version because the higher fiber count drops it to 1 point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter