WW-looking for some Core Buddies

Kae

DIS Veteran
I just switched to Core. I would like some buddies but the poeple over on WW.com are well, kinda down right mean & evil. If you ask a core question they jump all over you & twist it around.

So who would like to help me out?

Kae

I did Core for the first 6 or 7 weeks, then switched to flex for a couple weeks because there were several special events that I knew I wouldn't be able to eat at if I was on Core. I will be going back on Core this Fri. It worked pretty well for me. My leader actually switches from Core to Flex every other week. You can change anytime you want as long as you commit the whole week to one plan or the other. I plan to do Core for 4-6 weeks, then flex for 2 weeks for a change of pace so I don't get burned out on Core food. I've lost about 11.2 pounds so far in about 8 weeks. I hope to lose 40 by our trip in April.

I'm debating switching to core, but I can help with the info, if needed.

They ARE awful at ww.com! SOOO Cliquey!
(and no Disney Magic) :)

Although I'm not on the Core plan, I'm willing to help in anyway I can!

My wife is doing core, and since I do most of the cooking, I need to know Core anyway. I also work for WW. :)

Glad to help out in any way I can.

I just switched to core and I have a question... I missed a meeting a couple of weeks ago and they said you can't "cook" some core item, then they become flex and you have to count them as points? Does anyone know anything about that? The example my friend used was corn meal you can't make corn bread.

I am so confused?????:confused:

Originally posted by r3ngels
I just switched to core and I have a question... I missed a meeting a couple of weeks ago and they said you can't "cook" some core item, then they become flex and you have to count them as points? Does anyone know anything about that? The example my friend used was corn meal you can't make corn bread.

I am so confused?????:confused:

If a core food is a core food, it's a core food.

When you're talking about corn meal, that's a core food.

But corn bread is NOT corn meal - it's Corn Bread! And that's not a core food.

The only time a recipe is core is if ALL the ingredients in it are core.

Does that help?

Dan-- I had a feeling you would be the first to respond. You are so good to us here with WW info.

Thank you so much.

:tongue:

Originally posted by r3ngels
Dan-- I had a feeling you would be the first to respond. You are so good to us here with WW info.

Thank you so much.

:tongue:

I need to be better about posting here! I get so overwhelmed by all the fun in planning my Disney trips! lol!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter