Wristbands and split stay?

tinker&belle

DIS Veteran
We are planning a trip in October. We are considering a split stay; first at POP and then at the Swan to use hotel points. If we have the wristbands from a 5 day stay on site and buy a 9 day ticket can we choose 9 days of FP+ choices ahead of time or only 5 days for the on site portion of the trip and have to do the last 4 in the park the day of?

Hope that makes sense.

I thought Swan and Dolphin were part of the Magic Band "testing" now?? You should be able to make FP+ for the entire stay.

I thought Swan and Dolphin were part of the Magic Band "testing" now?? You should be able to make FP+ for the entire stay.

Swan and Dolphin guests currently can only hook FP+ the morning of when they enter the park. Of course that could change at any time.

So does anyone know if you have a ticket for longer than your on site stay if you can plan the additional days? For example

Day One: Pop. No park days
Day Two: MNSSHP. No Park admission used
Day Three: Pop. Epcot
Day Four: Pop. DHS
Day Five: checkout of Pop. Rest day at Swan
Five additional days staying at Swan.

If I have four additional days on my ticket from the POP stay can I set these up when I set up my FP+ for the POP stay?

Op here. Would this also work to do it the other way? If we stay at the dolphin or swan first and then move to POP? Could we use the magic bands and FP+ while at the dolphin/swan and then use the wristbands with our POP stay?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter